Rom-Control is your electronic control system restoration partner after a disaster affected your electronic/control system. A disaster to your industrial control system can take place at any time and can cause major damage to your production or operating equipment. The downtime while repairs are being carried out can affect your company’s cash flow and profit. A replacement of the machine can mean a significantly longer downtime and can be incredibly costly but with Rom-Control’s professional disaster recovery skills this can be avoided.
Our team of electronic engineers are highly experienced in the repair and refurbishment of PCB’s, PLC’s, Variable Speed Drives, microprocessor-based computers and Human Interface Devices, after any type of loss caused by fire, flood, smoke or earthquakes. We have the ability to fault find, repair and refurbish your electronic and process control equipment, irrespective of the equipment age, make model or even functionality. We do not require manuals or schematics as our engineers are highly experienced with all models of control systems. Being ISO 9001 certified, we can assure you our quality assurance is world class and all our work if fully guaranteed for 24 months
The major benefits of using Rom-Control to minimise your loss are:
- Refurbished back to brand new quicker than a replacement can be sourced.
- A true Plug and Play solution for your PLC’s, VSD’s, CNC or Servo Drive without the need for modifications of your infrastructure or software.
- Industrial equipment and machinery are usually outdated and a replacement can be costly with significant risk
- Control system restoration requires minimal downtime as Rom-Control are local and all refurbishments are done in-hose
- Firmware and other embedded programs are stored in our databank, so it is always on file for you to access
- Full 1-year guarantee from date of return
If your industrial control system has sustained major damage in a natural or man-made disaster, contact Rom-Control immediately for a quote and get back up and running faster.