Software Solutions for Hazardous Areas
It is a Legal requirement for all Australian organisations that have designated Hazardous Areas to fully maintain and have available a Verification Dossier as defined by AS/NZS 60079.14. The dossier is defined as a set of documents showing the compliance of electrical apparatus and installation. The documents should be used for maintenance purposes for the recording of test results, inspections, apparatus overhauls, repairs and modifications and the change to area classifications.
Rom-Control are appointed resellers of the cloud based Ex-Online Hazardous Area Dossier software solution which conforms to AS/NZS 60079.14. Being cloud based, the solution can be accessed anywhere and anytime, ensuring access so that your duty holder can maintain a fully compliable system for EEHA. The Ex-Online solution can also manage your personal certifications and will notify you when equipment or personal need attention or rectification. Ex-Online does integrate and form part of your Safety Management System for the MHF.
The benefits of Ex-Online include:
- All of the information is in one place and not distributed over multiple spreadsheets or documents usually located in various filing cabinets or on server drives
- All the equipment and personal information kept is up-to-date in one place
- Information such as rating, classifications, etc. can be accessed anywhere, even out in the field for quick reference. Attached to the record, you can include work instruction, specs, etc.
- Includes repairer’s qualification and review dates to ensure that your crew is current
- Automatic notification when inspections or maintenance are due
Support for Ex-Online is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by clicking on HERE to lodge a new ticket.
To enhance the Ex-Online Cloud based solution, Rom-Control can provide the following equipment to either meet a simple requirement or provide a complete turn-key solution:
- IECEx Zone 1 Aegex10 Intrinsically Safe Windows 10 Tablet with Wi-Fi and LTE capabilities
- IECEx Zone 0 Getac EX80 tablet
- IECEx Zone 1 RealWear Head-Mounted Android Terminal (HMT)
- Solexy Wi-Fi and digital infrastructure products
Rom-Control know that combining Ex-Online and any one of our tablet mobile solution means your crew can be connected immediately. Contact us today to learn more.