What is an Inverter
Industrial electronic equipment can break down at any time, usually at the worst possible time and with the potential to cause huge financial loss. If you have a spare electronic printed circuit board, control system or other spare module that has sat on the shelf for many years, chances are it may not work. If you can buy a new replacement item from a manufacturer, it usually takes many weeks to import or you will require modifications to your equipment as your equipment is now superseded.
At Rom-Control, we have highly specialised knowledge and experience in repairing industrial control and electronic systems for every make and model of PLC, Variable Speed Drive, Control Numeric, Servo Drives, Power Supply or any other type of controller, operator panel and monitors. With over 900 satisfied clients, we are confident that we can repair your electronic or control system irrespective of its make, model or age, or refurbish back to brand new.
As electronic components and equipment age over 10, 20 or 30 years of operation, and if the environmental conditions like temperature, vibrations, moisture or dust/oil are added to the equation, it is very likely that the equipment will break down at the most critical or inconvenient moment.
Some of the benefits of using our services:
- We don’t just repair, we repair and refurbish. We work closely with third party professionals to provide an optimum solutions where direct contact with the end client is not practical. An established working relationship with third party suppliers ensures that your clients minimise their production downtime whilst reducing their maintenance and capital expenditure.
- We have the perfect business relationships with various distributors and suppliers of old and obsolete discrete components and assemblies, all around the world.
- Unless otherwise instructed we do not modify the original design of the electronic equipment or module because we replace “like-for-like”. We do though source our identical components with superior characteristics to enhance reliability. This allows us to also legally repair electronic circuits housed in explosion protected (Exd) enclosures for those companies operating in the chemical and oil and gas industries.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified to offer these services.
- All our work is 100% guaranteed and comes with two year warranty.
- Regardless of make, model, age or function, we can repair and refurbish without the need for manuals or schematics.
Our electronic repair and refurbishment services include:
Don’t halt operations for long! Have your electronic and process control assets repaired and refurbished by Rom-Control today.