Rom-Control is hiring…..
The Romcontrol Group is a specialised Electronic Engineering company offering unique repair and refurbishment services to over 1000 companies across numerous industries in Australia. We are looking for a talented electronics specialist who is eager for a new breath of fresh air. Working at our brand-new premises in Dandenong South, the successful person will become part of our talented and friendly team working in a high-tech environment.
So, if you:
· love electronics and enjoy fault finding at component level, enjoy taking up exciting challenges (every day is a different day),
· are not incredibly happy doing the same task over and over again,
· would like to work in a high-tech environment,
· enjoy coming to work with a smile,
…then this is the job for you!
What we would are seeking in an individual is;
· Professionalism in workmanship and people skills,
· Have the ability to fault find at a component level without schematics,
· Have experience repairing industrial electronic/process control equipment (eg VSDs, operator panels, power supplies, CNC, DCS, PLC),
· Are versed with all electronics and PCB technologies,
· Possess excellent soldering skills,
· Have good analytical and innovative skills,
· Think outside the box,
· Are eager to learn,
· Are a team player,
· Adhere to procedures and job instruction,
· Will be ready to change the way you used to do things with our own “tricks of the trade”,
· Are open to change,
· Are happy to share your successes with colleagues,
· Will always find ways to bring every job to a successful end.
· Have a “Can Do” attitude
· You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and superannuation,
· You will be working in brand new, professional premises with close access to the freeway,
· You will enjoy the ability to work when it suits you and your family,
· You will enjoy alternating repair days with re-designing existing equipment days or even designing new custom electronic equipment days (or weeks :))
· You will be trained in using state-of-the-art Automated Testing Equipment (In-Circuit Testing, Signature Analysis or Functional Analysis) to diagnose PCB’s and discrete components,
· You will join a team of electronic ‘nerds’.
· You will have the opportunity to work on a range of equipment from all industries,
· A real opportunity to advance your career or transit happily into retirement.
· You will be rewarded with a happy, friendly and versatile environment!