Rom-Control is Hiring
The Romcontrol Group is a specialized Electronic Engineering company offering a unique repair and refurbishment service for industrial electronic equipment to over 1000 companies across numerous sectors in Australia. We are growing at a fast pace and we are always looking for talented electronics specialist who are eager for a breath of fresh air.
Therefore if you are knowledgeable and enjoy working in the following areas involving industrial electronics, contact us NOW;
At this stage we have an opening for 2 talented electronic technicians/engineers who enjoy a challenge and diversity (every day is a different day). The successful candidate will be involved in the following aspects of our process:
- repair of equipment like variable speed drives, power supplies, servo drives and motors, HMI and operator stations, control systems (PLC, DCS, CNC) and many more
- refurbishment (we don’t just repair, we refurbish the entire assembly)
- reverse engineer and remanufacture superseded equipment
- design and manufacture bespoke electronic equipment
- process control systems design and implementation
- embedded electronics
- project engineering
What is expected from you?
- Ability to fault find any type of industrial electronic circuit at component level.
- Good soldering skills bot through hole and SMT
- Good understanding of power electronics, communication, controls, video, servo systems
- Ability to learn new skills like Automated Testing Equipment and specialised tools
- Show tenacity and perseverance when fault finding without access to schematics (by putting in practice the deep theoretical understanding of electronic components and assemblies)
- “Can do” attitude
What’s in it for you?
- diverse area of activity
- access to state of the art testing equipment
- flexible working hours
- brand new purpose built facility
- generous salary
- company sponsored migration visa available if required
If you would be interested in our current openings, please click here to send us a message or call us on 1300 766 287