SM1P-EX Intrinsically Safe Headset
Communicate Safely via Two-way Radio and Bluetooth in Explosive Environments
Sensear intrinsically safe headsets enable high noise two way radio, bluetooth, headset to headset communication and face to face communication in explosive environments that require ATEX and IECEx certification.
Users of the SM1P-Ex Intrinsically Safe headsets benefit from clear communication using its wired or wireless capabilities as well as face-to-face communication while still protecting their hearing and remaining aware of the surrounding work environment.
It’s the perfect solution for your hazardous environments such as explosive chemicals and fuels as well as combustible powders.
The SM1P-Ex series is the next generation, intrinsically safe headset.
With customer focus and hazardous environments at the forefront of this robust headset design to enhance safety and communications for improved efficiency in high noise and hazardous workplace environments. Here are just some of the many features and benefits that Sensear’s IS products have to offer.
Contact Rom-Control today to learn more about our range of Sensear Headphones.
- Connect to intrinsically safe two-way radios via Bluetooth or via cable
- Connect to intrinsically safe mobile devices (HFP, HSP and A2DP profiles) via Bluetooth®
- ATEX and IECEx approved
- Headset to Headset communication (approx. 50m / 150ft range) via Short Range Talk 'face to face'
- SENS™ Technology
- Enhances speech while suppressing background noise to a safe level
- Programmable Volume Limiter factory set to 82 dB
- Remain aware of surrounding noises and hazards
- VOX capable
- Built in rechargeable battery (lithium-ion, 4-hour charge time)
- Rugged and lightweight design
- Range of 23-27 dB. NRR (noise reduction rating)
- Noise-cancelling boom mic