Rom-Control is Hiring
Rom-Control is looking for a dynamic marketing leader that can develop and drive campaigns through online media, conferences and direct mail. The role would ideally suit a person that like to be involved, enjoys a modern workplace and gets a buzz achieving their goals and winning new work.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the ideal person will have the freedom to develop the marketing strategies that will drive increased customer acquisition. Working with our supportive team, you will enjoy creating the assets and delivering the message to reach a wide range of corporate and primary industries.
The Romcontrol Group is a 16 years old electronic engineering company providing industrial electronic equipment repairs and refurbishment to all Australian industries. Situated in Dandenong South we are experiencing tremendous growth which demands growing out team of professionals accordingly.
Key Responsibilities include.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies to meet company objectives and revenue targets.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships.
- Expand the client base particularly in the national and multinational sectors.
- Manage the company online presence and frequently promote through social and business media.
- Post regular blogs on the company online web pages, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Actively seek and attend conferences and other networking opportunities.
- Develop and nurture Partnerships with suppliers.
- Create sales and marketing collateral including copy and graphics, videos, blogs clips, etc.
- Create marketing presentations and other client facing assets.
Skills and Experience
- 5 years (or more) in senior marketing position within the services industry
- Ideally you will have a technical background (electrical or electronics, a plus)
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills with a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external
- Excellent working knowledge of online marketing options and methods
- Developing marketing campaigns targeting small workshops up to large multi-nationals
- Exposure to developing tender responses and contract negotiations
- Advantage if you have an understanding of industrial electronic controls.
What we Offer
- Professionally, the opportunity to show that you enjoy challenges (at Rom-Control, every day is a different day)
- Exposure to different industries, technologies and projects
- Work with a team of forward thinking individuals, always ready to help…with a smile
- A genuine work life balance with real opportunities to develop and grow.
- New modern office in Dandenong South
- Freedom to work the way you are most comfortable.
- A friendly and supportive company culture
- A competitive salary and benefits package
If you answered “YES” to our heading question, APPLY NOW!
If you would be interested in our current openings, please click here to send us a message or call us on 1300 766 287