Rom-Control provides world-class engineering services to Australian and New Zealand industries
By diversifying and strengthening our ability to achieve complete customer satisfaction, for whichever industry and whatever the application, our committed team of professionals is dedicated to sparing no effort to make Rom-Control the leading force for the complete management of electronic and process control equipment.
Rom-Control aims to become the first choice for the management of electronic and process control equipment and related services.
The first choice is always the best choice and being the best is what Rom-Control pledges to be every day.
We will earn our customers’ satisfaction through continuous improvement, driven by the integrity, teamwork and innovation of our people.
The Refurbishment Process
The refurbishment process, from your equipment, through to our laboratory and back to you, consists of the following simple steps:
- You send us your faulty cards, together with the information you have available regarding its function, a description of the fault and any manufacturer documentation/schematics you may have.
- We send you an estimate which will not exceed 50% of the manufacturer catalogue price or equivalent.
- You send us your purchase order.
- We refurbish the card.
- The card is returned to you ready to be plugged into your existing equipment.
For the first time in Australia, this service is available to businesses in sector like:
- Analytical and R&D laboratories
- Automotive Research & Product Development
- Chemical manufacturing
- Food Processing
- Glass/Bottle manufacturing
- Machine Tool/CNC Controls
- Material Handling & Packaging
- Mineral processing
- Paint Manufacturing
- Paper & Corrugator Plants
- Petrochemical refineries/Gas plants
- Plastic & Trim Manufacturing Plants
- Power generation
- Power train Engine Plants
- Powertrain Transmission Plants
- Rolling stock
- Steel Processing & Manufacturing
- Textile, Leather, Clothing and Footwear
- Transport (trains, trams)
- Utilities & Wastewater Treatment
- Water Treatment Plants